Integrated Vertical City
Office Hotel Residence Retail Urban Park
Guoco Tower is a unique 5-in-1 integrated landmark development located in the heart of Singapore’s Central Business District, linked to and atop Tanjong Pagar MRT station.
It integrates Grade A office space, 181 prestigious homes at Wallich Residence, dedicated retail and F&B space, a five-star business hotel designed for privileged experiences, and Singapore’s first double storey urban park.
World-renowned Skidmore, Owings & Merrill, the same visionaries who created some of the tallest mixed-use buildings in the world, designed this stunning 290 meters iconic building.
- Located on a White Site, situated at the top of Singapore’s tallest building, starting from level 39 / 180m above sea level to level 64 / 290m above sea level.
- Four levels of generous recreational facilities – including glass observation AirDecks at the Apex located on level 62 which offer a sweeping view from the city’s highest point
- Concierge services designed for privileged luxury
- A 150,000 sq ft Urban Park and a unique 30,000 sq ft City Room A vibrant hub for events and activities
- Unit ranges from 1, 2, 3, 4 Bedroom, Penthouse And the one and only Super Penthouse
Unit Mix / Types
Unit Mix / Types
Min Size /sqft
Max Size /sqft
No of Units
Level 1: Arrival
Residential lobby & Lounge
Level 39: Social
Casual Dining Rooms
Level 52: Cloud
Gourmet Dining Room
Level 62: Apex
Glass cantilevered balconies
- Marina Coastal Expressway (MCE)
- East Coast Parkway (ECP)
- Ayer Rajah Expressway (AYE)
SHORT DRIVE TIME
- 15-min drive to Changi International Airport
- 4- min drive to Marina Bay
- 8-min drive to Orchard Road
DIRECT ACCESS TO MRT NETWORKS
- Wallich Residence sits directly above the Tanjong Pagar MRT Stations